BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 17, 2010

FT.Island Share Their Wishes for 2011 With Fans (Supper Interview)

Remarks regarding the past year
Lee Jaejin : A lot of things changed during the past year. We didn’t stop but continued to push forward and discovered a lot of new things. I’m hoping we’ll continue to more forward bit by bit like we did this year in the New Year.
Choi Minhwan : I really think a lot happened in 2010. We made a debut in Japan and won the top prizes [on televised music shows] for the first time in a while in Korea so I think it’s been a year where I saw and learned a lot.
Song Seunghyun :  I think it’s been a year that went by in a blink. 2010 already made it the second year since I’ve become a member of FTIsland and I think it was a very meaningful year to me. I don’t think I can think of anything other than the fact that time really flies.
Lee Honggi : It’s been an extremely busy year. We’ve quite subtly improved and matured a lot. A lot of things happened as well such as us winning the first prize with “Love Love Love” and I think that’s why it’s been a great year.
Choi Jonghoon : Time really flew. That’s why there are things I regret but am also equally happy about because we received a lot of love with “Love Love Love,” much more than I expected we would.


Plans for Christmas & New Year’s Eve
Lee Jaejin : We have a concert on Christmas Day and I’m thinking of spending the last day of the year having a gathering with my friends.
Choi Minhwan :  I don’t have anything in particular planned as of yet but I think I’ll be making my New Year’s resolution with members of my group again this year. (smile)
Song Seunghyun : I think I’ll eat with our group members.
Lee Hong-gi Hmm… I think we’ll probably performing for our fans.
Choi Jong-hoon : I think we’ll spend the last day of the year performing at a number of big events. But we’ll be with our fans so I think I’ll have fun. (smile)

New Year’s Resolution
Lee Jaejin : I’ll already be 20 in the New Year so I’d like to show me as a man. A man who concentrates on his work! (laugh)
Choi Minhwan : I’ll be a 19-year-old grown up in the New Year so I think I’ll have to start preparing to become an adult. I hope it’ll be a year where I’ll act with responsibility for whatever I do and become a step closer to achieving my dreams.
Song Seunghyun : I’ll become a grown-up with Min-hwan in 2011! So I think it’ll be a year where I’ll start to feel a tremendous amount of responsibility for the fact that I’m an adult. Therefore I think I’d like to work hard with responsibility not as a kid anymore but as someone who is becoming an adult.
Lee Honggi : I’d like to improve more in the New Year. Both as an adult and an artist.
Choi Jonghoon : I’d like to become more mature in the New Year. And I’d like to become more skilled at various things.

Hopes and plans for 2011
Lee Jaejin :  We’ll prepare a lot of amazing concerts for our fans in 2011!
Choi Minhwan : We’d like to make ourselves widely known in Korea and Japan, as well as other countries overseas!! We’d like to become a hopeful group. (smile)
Song Seunghyun : I’d like for the band market in Korea to expand.
Lee Honggi : I think we’ll get to show ourselves in more places. Please look forward to it.
Choi Jonghoon : I’m hoping that the things I’m preparing for right now will work out one after another.

Message to fans overseas
Lee Honggi : I’ll present you with music and acting everyone can relate to. (smile) Let’s have fun together. (laugh)
Choi Jonghoon : We are all one.
Lee Jaejin : We’ll fly to you soon. Please wait for us just a little more!
Song Seunghyun : We’re already there… at least our hearts.
Choi Minhwan : We’re going to promote ourselves actively overseas including in Japan. Please keep your eyes on us. 

0 comments:

Followers