BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

YOZM Interview – What have FTIsland been up to recently through their comeback with Beautiful Journey?

What did you do on Chuseok Festival?
Hongki: Went to Japan, started filming MV at 4am and did recording on the 2nd day till night.
Minhwan: Even the Chuseok’s break was spent in Japan.
Jonghun: We were eating bentos when others were eating songpyeon (rice cake).
Hongki: Isn’t it fortunate that we ate bentos instead of rice balls?


What about last year?
Minhwan: Last year? We were resting on Chuseok last year.
Jaejin: Resting?
Minhwan: There was one week of break.
Jaejin: We didn’t have much rest last year right? Our mothers didn’t come right?


Everyone couldn’t really remember. The manager said everyone were resting on Chuseok last year, except for Hongki who was filming for the TV drama.
Jonghun: I would have remembered if we had rested..
Seunghyun: I was having a great time with my dad. But Hongki hyung suddenly called me saying that he got into trouble and wants me to be there quickly.
Minhwan: Ah, right, that was on Chuseok last year.
Seunghyun: I said “What kind of trouble” and he told me to look for it online, saying that the news is out and it is a big matter.
Hongki: That was during winter when Jonghun and I went to the skiing resort, not Chuseok.
Minhwan, Seunghyun & Jaejin: Ahh, yes.
Minhwan: The break was about 3 days 2 nights. At that time, we really thought what Hongki hyung had joked about was real.
Hongki: After I finished my schedule, Jonghun and I went to the ski resort at night. We were too bored so we played a joke on them. I mass sent them SMS and Jaejin was at the hostel because of exams, university exams.
Jaejin: Yes, was practising bass at that time.
Hongki: I started the joke, saying “I appeared on the internet with immediate news and I feel that it is necessary to have everyone gathered at the office”. They called me almost instantly, asking whether it is true. Minhwan said “I’m at home, heading out already, heading out already”. I laughed out after awhile and my laughter was discovered as Jonghun was talking on the phone. Jaejin also went to search on the internet immediately and even said “Hyung, there wasn’t any news”.
Jaejin: I had my computer with me at that time so I went to search for it on the internet.
Seunghyun: I even asked my dad, “Dad, I think I have to go back for awhile. Something just happened to Hongki hyung”. Then, my dad said why did this happen, Hongki got into trouble again.
Hongki: What ‘again’, why did I see ‘again’.


There are no special holidays, so rare breaks allows one to have some personal time. Still have to train on eves of special holidays
Jonghun: This time, I heard that we are going to Taiwan during Christmas.
Seunghyun: Taiwan is very good, not cold too.
Jaejin: CNBLUE is also working, so I don’t feel lonely anymore. (laughs)
Jonghun: Should be able to have some fun in Taiwan.
Seunghyun: Would be able to celebrate Christmas warmly in Taiwan.

A special holiday that is meaningful becomes nothing special to many people. But after becoming an artiste, this forgotten day becomes one of the most important things.
Hongki: If artists wants to gather and organize a party on Christmas, it’s impossible to control each other’s schedule, even if it was confirmed on the eve. So it would have to start later if we want.There were also situations whereby appointments, that were already fixed, had to be cancelled because problems arose from others’ schedules. But it is also very weird if you are the only one without any schedule. After ‘You’re Beautiful’ ended, Jang Geun Suk hyung had solo overseas activities and Korea fanmeeting. But he had no activities and works for close to a year, so everyday he would say “Hey, play with me” ^^.

You all have been in this industry for 3 years, should have already been accustomed to this entertainment industry. So now, are there any areas which you still feel hard?
Hongki: Waking up in the morning, it is very tiring especially when the schedule is full.

Are there any areas in this entertainment industry whereby you feel that it’s more hard to handle? Any examples?
Hongki: Last time I felt that it was hard to face our sunbaes. But our age have increased and there are many sunbaes and hoobaes now, hence, they will approach and talk to us first. There are also many private gatherings with hyungs. Even now, at the broadcast station, I’m very familiar with those people already. So I feel that it is more comfortable.


source: Daum

0 comments:

Followers